Avery Kate

Avery Kate was a healthy ten week old baby girl who went to sleep for a nap and woke up in Heaven. We miss her every second of every day. SIDS became a reality in our family and we will never forget our beautiful baby girl.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Glimpse

The weekend after Paw Paw died I was blessed with another dream. I can't even call it a dream, because I know it was another glimpse into Heaven. I was once again in a white place. There were many people there that I didn't recognize when I noticed Paw Paw from a distance. He was glowing! His shirt had the brightest colors I had ever seen. I can't even describe these colors because they were that vibrant. Imagine watching your favorite colors on an HD TV...these colors I saw were better! Not only that, but Paw Paw looked so fresh, happy, energetic, and young! He came to me and all he said was, "You OK?" I nodded, "I'm OK Paw Paw." And that was it. He was worried about me, and wanted to be sure I was alright. At the time, I really wasn't OK, but after seeing him so happy and pain free, I was OK.
I feel so lucky and blessed to have seen such remarkable sights in such a short period of time. Most people go through their entire lives just wondering what Heaven is like. I know that if what I saw is only a piece of it, then I can't wait to get there and see the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment