Avery Kate

Avery Kate was a healthy ten week old baby girl who went to sleep for a nap and woke up in Heaven. We miss her every second of every day. SIDS became a reality in our family and we will never forget our beautiful baby girl.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Heaven is for Real

Brandon and I started reading the book, Heaven is for Real. It was the most unbelievable story about a young boy's trip to Heaven and back. I couldn't get enough. I kept wanting to know more about the place that my baby was now living. After reading it, I felt at such peace about where she was. She was the lucky one and I couldn't wait to get there to be with her! That book really comforted me in every way possible. The way the little boy explained heaven reminded me of those two dreams I had with Avery Kate and Paw Paw.
Then an amazing thing happened. A good friend of mine, who is now living in another country, called me to let me in on some information he had researched about Heaven. He told me everything in Heaven is done through thought. So if I'm thinking about Avery Kate, then she's with me. When she got to Heaven, all her relatives greeted her there and she was never alone. She will continue to grow up in Heaven and when I get there, she won't be a baby any more. He also said that in Heaven you are in  your most prime age.
All of this made so much sense to me. It confirmed everything I read in the book, and more so confirmed my dreams. The "everything is done through thought" thing really stuck with me. I remembered my dream with Avery Kate when she told me she loved me. I never saw her mouth move! I never saw God, but I knew I was talking to him. I thought back to my dream about Paw Paw, his mouth never moved either! It all made perfect sense! I smile now every time I think about either one of them, because I know that they are with me.
I asked my friend if he had ever heard of Heaven is for Real, and he hadn't. He got the book, read it the next day, and emailed me. He couldn't believe how all the research he had done was backed up in this book. I felt so much better after talking to him, because it confirmed all of my thoughts and helped me to believe that everything does happen for a reason, and I have some pretty awesome angels on my side.

1 comment:

  1. I know that friend! And I'm glad we talked!! It was just amazing and validating how everything lined up. Just remember, "EVERYTHING is done through thought!!" People in Heaven don't open their mouths to talk; there's no need. It's all about thinking! Cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete